Frequently Asked Questions
Use digital menu boards to inform and entertain your customers:
- Instantly deliver and update any digital menu in any location at any time.
- Display different content at the store entrance, behind the ordering counter, and at the drive-thru.
- Mix corporate menu board layouts and styles with location-specific pricing and promotions.
- Change your digital menu boards based on the time of day or event.
- Deploy targeted promotions that engage customers.
QL delivers all the features QSR operators need to grow their walk-in and drive-thru business, such as:
- QL is easy to deploy and configure, so your displays are up and running faster.
- Head office and local restaurant staff can work together to manage and create content, publish updates, and monitor player health. Local users can use a desktop PC, laptop, smartphone, or tablet to make local changes to their own programming. Let your staff manage their digital menu boards globally or locally.
- Administrators control user rights and access levels. Create user accounts that require manager authorization before content can be published on screen or for users who can only modify their menus data feeds.
- Monitor every player and manage your hardware remotely without the need for additional software. QL users can reset/reboot players and turn displays on or off instantly.
- Authorized users receive email notifications and can also see live player status in our software dashboard. Always know if a player needs attention, so you can act fast. You can even export and distribute monitoring reports to your IT staff from QL Content Manager.