Phillips Digital Signage Software Case Study
Partner: Luna Bilişim
BENEFITS OF USING QL PLAYER WITH PHILIPS PROFESSIONAL DISPLAYS:
- QL Player is a professional grade native Android player software with exceptional performance and smooth, broadcast-quality transitions. The software supports multi-zone/multi-layered templates, live data feeds, and social media content from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google Calendar and Microsoft Exchange.
- Control your display’s hardware using QL: Screen on-off, scheduled remote QL player software upgrades and downgrades, real-time hardware and software monitoring. QL Player has full control of all hardware resources which is critical for mid to large digital signage deployments.
- QL Player is certified by Philips and a software download link is accessible from the Philips professional display app store.
Philips professional displays support every QL feature, including mobile control, multi-player synchronization and WebSocket server control with content triggering.
Published on September 23, 2019 Beymen stores are strategically located in high fashion areas where customers shop for global luxury brands.
Beymen is Turkey’s leading retail fashion chain established in 1971. The company creates fashion collections for men, women, kids as well as a home collection. Beymen is renowned as a “Luxury Retail House” in Turkey. Beymen was the first Turkish retailer to introduce a Mega store concept to the country. Navori recently released a QL Player version made especially for Philips Professional Display Solutions. QL is certified for the 2019 Philips D-Line and P-line system-on-chip displays that feature embedded Android 7 media player hardware.
System on Chip (SoC) display customers save up to 48% compared to those who use legacy PCs. SoC displays are also 3 times more reliable than traditional PCs.
QL Player is the first and only software application that is native to this hardware platform. It offers the same level of performance as a Windows PC or a 1K external Android media player.
QL Player for Philips SoC displays can be downloaded directly from the Content Manager UI. Philips digital sign displays come in two versions. There is a standard version available in 32, 43, 49, 55, 65- and 75-inch sizes, and a touch-enabled version available in 10, 43, 55, and 65-inch sizes.
These SoC displays are available worldwide and can be ordered from your local Philips sales office.
Beymen management wanted to replace their existing retail digital signage solution in all 60 branches located across the country. Their current solution wasn’t stable and failed to deliver a professional experience.
Beymen chose the Navori QL Professional software for the following features:
- User friendly interface
- Employees can monitor the entire player network at glance
- Software is designed for large scale deployments
- Content editing and management can be performed from any location
- Different access level by user profile
- Detailed proof of play reporting
- 150 Navori QL Player Licenses
- 1 Navori QL Server License
- 141 Totems and displays
- 9 Video walls
This Navori QL Professional deployment has provided Beymen with a secure and efficient digital signage platform.
QL’s user friendly software interface has been welcomed and appreciated by staff members across every location.
Navori QL players are installed in multiple locations and feature different configurations with each unit displaying unique content.
The project was executed by Navori’s Certified Partner for Turkey, LUNA Bilişim. The LUNA Bilişim team was selected based on its professionalism and its ability to deliver turnkey digital signage deployments across Turkey.