The Mall owner was looking for a software that could deliver a professional viewing experience across the entire property. The solution had to be highly reliable and offer support for multiple hardware devices running on different operating systems. Access to local technical assistance was another important factor in their decision to go with the QL software platform.
The client also appreciated Navori Labs’ extensive knowledge of DooH software and the company’s position as a leader in digital signage technologies. Navori Labs’ focus on delivering leading-edge software solutions to a global market also worked in the company’s favor.
QL has become the central hub of the Mall’s digital signage operations. It manages every screen and LED panel on the property through a user-friendly Content Manager interface. Mall staff can easily program content across every screen or target specific screens with unique content. Administrators and IT support staff receive real-time status updates via email so they can quickly respond to any technical issue as they come up.
Mall of Dilmunia owners are also considering the future. While QL Player is already available for a wide range of devices, Mall owners can expect newer devices will be supported as they are released. This philosophy extends to Navori Labs’ APIs and QL software modules that constantly evolve to meet new challenges.
- 8K CONTENT PLAYBACK – Each digital signage screen installed at the mall supports 8K renderingto ensure the best possible image quality. Media players are connected to the Mall’s public address system so they can play music synchronized to the visuals.
- MULTIPLAYER SYNCHRONIZATION – QL synchronizes the Mall’s media players at an accuracy of 1/10th of a second. Video content is perfectly synchronized across multiple media players.
- MULTI-PLATFORM SUPPORT – The client was looking for a player software that was compatible with the Mall’s various hardware devices. The Mall currently operates a mix of Windows 10 PCs, Philips LCD system-on-chip displays running Android OS and Navori Labs’ own StiX3700 Android devices..
- ADVERTISING – Mall of Dilmunia uses the QL’s advertising module to manage ad space bookings. The software helps automate the ad booking process and ensures clients expectations are met.
- ARABIC UI & SUPPORT The Navori QL software is available in Arabic and offers an adaptation of its functionalities for texts read from right to left. Navori Arabia, based in Jordan provides Arabic language support from Sunday to Friday