Istanbul Airport was looking to deliver its digital airport advertising content across multiple media player hardware platforms. The digital signage software solution had to be 99.99% reliable as it manages the entire airport digital display network.
- CROSS-PLATFORM CONTENT SYNCHRONIZATION. Content needed to be synchronized across every one of the airport’s digital signage displays. Hence, the QL Player software supports player synchronization across multiple hardware devices making it an ideal solution.
- ON-PREMISE DIGITAL SIGNAGE SYSTEM. The project required an on-premise server architecture with high availability. Indeed, QL’s efficient and secure design ensures optimal performance, 24 hours a day – 365 days a year.
- ADVERTISING PROOF-OF-PLAY REPORTING. The airport needed to provide accurate and detailed ad performance reporting for their clients. Unquestionably, QL’s advertising campaign feature fully automates the ad insertion process. The software bases its calculations on user input, ad impression targets, and the number of ads to play in sequence. Thus, airport staff members can also generate forward-looking reports that predict when ads will be shown on each screen.
- RICH AND DYNAMIC CONTENT RENDERING. Istanbul Airport wanted to offer a high-end experience to travelers as they went along their journey. Hence, management and retail tenants expect broadcast-quality content and seamless transitions on the airport’s digital signage screens. Undeniably, QL Player exceeded all the airport’s requirements. QL displays all types of multimedia content and multi-zoned templates at the highest quality on every digital sign, airport LED display, and video wall.
- AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT. Istanbul Airport’s QL software can interface with Navori Labs’ AQUAJI computer vision solution. Thereupon, airport staff uses AQUAJI to track footfall data and gather unique visitor counts filtered by age and demographic attributes. These are essential metrics for the airport’s tenants and advertising clients.
- CONTEXT-AWARE CONTENT PLAYBACK. Airports are always looking to automate and improve their content programming. Specifically, QL’s context-aware content playback helps reduce airport staff’s workload. It continuously adjusts the programming on all the airport’s digital displays.
- Content playback can adapt based on external data feeds. Consider a situation where current weather observations or traffic changes the information shown on the airport’s digital signage screens. For example, airport LED displays can show ads for umbrellas when it’s raining or help redirect traffic to empty airport parking spaces.
- QL can communicate with AQUAJI to adjust its content based on the viewing audience’s attributes. For example, screens can show different ads to male and female viewers, or redirect content based on the audience’s age.