Bell Centre Software Requirements
Bell Centre needed stadium signage advertising software that could meet every technical challenge:
- PROFESSIONAL, HIGH-DEFINITION CONTENT RENDERING. Dynamic high-resolution video, animation, graphics, live streaming, and rich data are rendered on hundreds of stadium display boards of varying sizes, orientations, and resolutions.
- RICH TEMPLATE DESIGNER. QL gives content creators and designers the freedom and flexibility to create and deploy content-driven experiences.
- MULTI-TENANT. QL supports multiple users with varying layers of access. Custom user profiles define what staff members can access, what they can do, and which notifications they can receive.
- MULTI-PLATFORM. QL natively supports multiple media player hardware devices running on different operating systems. It is a single, centralized system staff members use to manage concourse displays, concession digital menu boards, indoor and outdoor LCD displays, and video walls.
- INTENSIVE USE OF QL’S API. QL uses an open architecture that allows for API-driven customizations and automation.
- ADVERTISING/ DOOH. QL has all the features Bell Centre needs to manage its ad sales and bookings. Moreover, it offers ad campaign management, and staff can meet the advertiser’s required impression targets. Certainly, the software delivers accurate proof of play statistics and can be interfaced with programmatic advertising booking systems.
- CONTENT AUTOMATION. QL supports instant content triggering during regular programming and special events. It’s an intuitive solution that Bell Centre staff can rely on to manage their concession stands digital menu boards. Staff members publish rich menu content with images, and promotional videos, and can also affect price changes on-demand.
- ON-PREMISE BACKEND HOSTING. QL is a centralized, self-hosted digital signage software platform that can be managed by Bell Centre administrative staff. The software requires minimal IT supervision.
- EMERGENCY ALERTS. QL lets Bell Centre staff create “message on hold” programs that play audio clips related to venue events, guest security, and visitor information. QL also controls the venue’s standalone box office sound system and audio messaging throughout the arena’s concourse.