Frequently Asked Questions
Football stadium signs and arena digital signage can be deployed across entire facilities to engage, inform and entertain fans. Quickly adapt your content (from branding to scores to interactive graphics) based on the type of event (sport, entertainment, concert etc.).
Stadiums and arenas big and small can benefit from strategically located displays to generate revenue and engage fans. Screens located in and near concession stands are used to display menus and ads. In fact, there are lots of great advertising opportunities throughout your typical stadium or arena, both inside and outside. From football to baseball and beyond, digital signage is crucial in any sports venue.
Stadium digital signage displays are used for advertising, information, branding, wayfinding, entertainment and sales. Popular supported content types are videos, images, HTML5, live streams and live data feeds.
Here are a few examples of signage used in sports venues:
- Weatherproof LED signage on exterior pylons and building facades
- Parking / elevator hall displays
- Concourse level displays and signage
- Lobby / entrance branding signage and video walls
- VIP lounge displays
- Restaurant / concession digital menu boards
- Stadium balcony LED boards
- Scoreboard LED boards