Navori is Pleased to Participate in Integrated Systems Europe 2020
Join the Navori team at ISE 2020, February 11 to 14, RAI Amsterdam, booth 8-E212.
- Computer Vision/AI: In-depth audience analysis and content triggering based on visual data.
- Rule-Based Programming: Content automatically adapts to real-time events like weather conditions, KPI data, inventory levels, and more.
- QL Mobile: Control players and content from any smartphone or tablet.
- Multi-Platform Support: All QL features are available on Windows, Android, Tizen, WebOS and BrightSign hardware. One software for all platforms.
- QL Stix 3700: Navori’s newest 4K, native Android powered device features a 64-bit processor and Android 9.
Planning to attend the show?
Click here to book a meeting with the Navori team.