Looking for a new career opportunity? We have a position ideal for result-focus individuals who thrive in fast-developing businesses in international settings, like tangible impact, and be surrounded by a team that is hungry for success.
Apply now in Navori Labs if you believe this is the right role and environment for you. For our team in Lausanne, we are seeking a:
Application Support Specialist (m/f)
As an innovative Swiss software company, Navori Labs operates globally, providing high-end technology solutions to customers in over 100 countries. With 30% year-over-year revenue growth over the past 12 years, Navori Labs continues to invest in research and development to provide cutting-edge technology to our customers. Our latest software, Aquaji, is a sophisticated computer vision-based artificial intelligence software for marketing insight. As Navori Labs enters a new and exciting chapter in its history, we are actively seeking proactive and self-motivated individuals to join our customer support team.
As an Application Support Specialist, you will be part of global expansion and work alongside a diverse and passionate team of professionals. Come be part of our journey and make a meaningful impact on our customers’ experience and satisfaction!
- Experience in a similar role, touching both sides of the product – technical characteristics and exposure to customers.
- Solid communication skills and competence in establishing trustful relationships.
- Analytical skills – the ability to perform detailed analysis to reach a root-cause understanding
- Developed the ability to prioritize multiple open tickets and reach ticket resolution in a timely manner.
- Result-driven self-starter with a can-do attitude who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Fluency in English and French.
These competencies are not mandatory, but rather nice-to-have that can ease navigating through the role:
- Ability to interact with and describe the use of REST APIs.
- Technical working knowledge of MS Windows Server, IIS, SQL, and MS Azure.
- Network knowledge (Domain, LAN, and Proxies).
- Familiarity with Computer Vision and OpenVino or other deep learning toolkits.
Date of start: As per candidate’s availability
Employment rate: Full-time, 100%
Work location: Nature of the job requires office presence, where you’ll have access to a fully equipped lab as well as a state-of-the-art product showroom.